CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sabtu, 01 Agustus 2009

it's a palindrome (guess what)

thank you for your support
thanks for the advice you gave me
thanks for listening my heart voice
thanks for sharing with me
thanks for make me laugh
thanks for the night we've spent
thanks for the comfort you brought
thanks for teaching me about the life
thanks for teaching me the math
thanks for amusing me
thanks for your jacket when I felt cold
thanks for your information about anything
thanks for your correction
thanks for listening to my sourish mouth
thanks for calling me "adek"
and for everything that I can't write it here

thanks for not reading this also, huehehehehe

2 komentar:

Dyza mengatakan...

Palindrome tuh kata yang bisa dibolak2 tapi tetep kebaca sama kan puts? Kaya TEBET, KATAK, KODOK....

Cieee putri thank you ke siapa put?

Reihan Putri mengatakan...

iya dyza, thank you ke yg tulisannya juga palindrome, hahaha. aduh dibaca lagi jadi malu.

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...