CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jumat, 08 Mei 2009

lagi iseng

sembari mengkhayal dengan teman2 tx ku
lagi nunggu loading restaurant city yang lama
akhirnya jeng jeng jeng jeng....
kuis yah
ini ngopi dr tempat fira
iseng banget sumpah

1. What is the walpaper?
tarsius

2. And the screen saver?
I don't like screen saver so I dont use it

3. How many messages are there in your inbox?
don't know, but my phone memory for messages is very small

4. Who was the last person that texted you?
ka lila

5. What did he/she say?
when we will have the private course

6. How many messages are there in your sent items?
never count it

7. Who was the last person you texted?
ka lila

8. Would you kiss the last person who texted you?
NO

9. Have you ever hugged him/her?
NO

10. Who is the first person in your contact list? Why?
Abi

11. Would you kiss him/her?
hemm, i don't think so

12. What will you say if that person said "I'm pregnant" ?
oh my god Abi is a boy

13. Where is the last person who called you now?
my driver, in his house maybe

14. Last question, what is your phone?
Sony Ericsson k800i

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...