CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

Random

One day I needed a help so I asked my senior to help me who brought me to this person, later I realize that he's got a very random life, yet so interesting.

I met him like two months ago but I've got so many interesting stories about his life, I got another point of views through his thought, I usually get annoyed by someone whose view is different from me but this guy has a talent maybe to persuade people and telling his thought nicely without making unpleasant feeling, you'll get to say "wow" instead of "whatever".

I told him that I've never met anyone whose life is just too random to be true haha, but he said that his stories are so so not that special and my seniors who many of them are his friends also got an interesting life. He said that maybe his stories are interesting for me because we live an 180 degree different life.

My senior who introduce me to him said that I just got hypnotized and maybe I have to say that yeah I've got hypnotized by his stories, and I suggest him maybe he should write a novel based on his own life story hehehe.

Please don't get bored of telling me such bedtime story, nice to know you sir.

1 komentar:

Asuharto mengatakan...

Who would've thought that the girl I met some months ago whom at first I thought to be a perfectly normal girl (a perfect contradiction to my own self) turns out to be...yes, perfectly normal.

Who would've thought that us, two completely contradicting beings; me, whose image is full of dirtiness, whose mouth can spit a series of foul mouthed criticism, whose looks can make a crying baby to calm down shivering in fears, and whose life is so random; and you, whose image is so kind, whose mouth can only speak good and encouraging words, whose looks can make a crying baby laughs, and whose life is so proper can rest at each other`s shoulders.

As you (and I in the previous paragraph) have already exclaimed, we have a very different lives and points of views. But strangely, I find those difference to be something...interesting. You might have been hypnotized by my words. But girl, I can say that I have been enchanted by yours as well.

You have really succeeded in leaving such an impression in my mind. So in short, frankly, to put it plainly, saying it without any reservation, I dare say that perhaps from the moment we first met, I simply have fallen head over heels for you. Perhaps even more than I should (but still in the appropriate manner and amount, mind you. Hahaha).

Well girl, I have left the comment as I have promised you (a bit late, I know). I promise I'll keep my promises to you and to Mami. So brace yourself. Keeping this companionship might not be the easiest thing in the world. But I'm sure we'll make it.

Untuk masa depan cerah kita hingga masa kita menjadi kakek nenek nanti.

-A very random person-

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...