CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 11 Oktober 2011

11102011

Happy Birthday my dearest friend Garin Pratomo Putro!

not like you, I can't arrange great words become poetry
I miss you a lot here, and I wish you nothing but the best
you've been one of the greatest friend ever, and please just stay like that forever
eventhough we are miles apart

ofcourse i'm not forget your birthday
I just wanted to make you panic a little hehe
and make this is unforgettable
I'm sorry for not being a good friend of you
and once again Happy Birthday, wish that all your dreams will come true

Let's meet again someday, in the other part of the world, let's have another journey together!







XOXO
Reihan Putri

1 komentar:

Garin mengatakan...

makasih putri,that's so kind of you and sorry about last night i will do my best to make it won't happen again. Adios !

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...