CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Minggu, 10 Oktober 2010

So Would You Let Me Be


we’ve get along together

i should have known
you’re the best that i can love
till now it’s hard for me to face it
why didn’t we meet each other soon

i left them all behind you, only for you
would you believe me
i put my trust on you
but deep inside i realize
that i can’t, no i can’t

they were all my brother
my cry and happiness

*
so would you let me be myself
reach all my my dreams and hopes
i know you’ve known me better
i know you love me, you do

your eyes says more than anything
that really means to me
so darling would you now
would you set me free

my (unrelated by blood) brother sent me a voice note last week, it contains his guitar playing while singing this song from D'Cinnamons for me after the apologize (belive me we've fought so many times and had apologize so many times too, that's brother and sister right :p). Actually I've requested him to play guitar and sing since last year, but he always reject it because he said he's got a terrible voice, but I think his voice is not that bad, he's good enough. really want to show you a pict of us but we don't even have any, hahaha. since he went to university we rarely meet each other, fortunately yesterday we could meet at BTA even for a while :D

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...