CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 04 Mei 2010

I Hate Quotes

Whatever happens.. good or bad, don't forget God to call out. He surely knows the ways.

To be beautiful, Think beautiful. (ur thoughts eventually show up on ur face)

Don't get stuck with the thing that ruins ur day. Smile and be happy :)

Not all the things that we feel and want to say are fitted to be expressed by words.

Without God, our week is: Mournday, Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Fightday, Shatterday and Sinday.

Saying "I love you" to someone is easy. But it's more meaningful to thank someone for loving you.

Real girls aren't perfect. Perfect girls aren't real.

How can you say I'm weak when I'm strong enough to walk away. -Chae Richardson

I asked for all things that I might enjoy life. God said, No. I will give u life so that u may enjoy all things.

I asked God to give me happiness. God said, No. I give you blessings; happiness is up to you.

*iseng jadi copasin quotesnya ihatequotes deh, hehe*

Hope you enjoy the quotes and realize something new :)
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

1 komentar:

A.S. mengatakan...

hey gmn cara nulis blog pake bb deh put? oiya bagus bgt layout nya :')

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...