CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sabtu, 02 Juli 2016

Pepesan Kosong

Hola dunia, gimana puasanya?

I always tell myself that I should write and I would write, turns out, time flies and there is barely any evidence of me living those time. Hufft, that's why the title of this post is pepesan kosong a.k.a empty promises.

I wanna flash back a little bit.

Ramadhan is leaving, looking at my target. Alhamdulillah I managed trying to fulfill them although there are things that haven't been done. But yeah at least I can say that this year Ramadhan probably better than last year or the year before.

But I always miss Ramadan when I was younger and still in school, nothing beats the festive of spending Ramadhan in school, especially Al-Falah.

How I miss when the meal time turns to tadarus time, going home then watched TV, changing channel  and wait for the fastest one for adzan maghrib, never in my life I thought I will miss mabit so much, I cried during my first mabit and asked my parents to pick me up, but now I miss spending the whole Friday at At-Tiin mosque, from morning till tarawih, then having a chitchat conversation and late night snack, sleeping on the floor all together, waking up early to tahajud, have sahoor, subuh prayer, then continued with games, outdoor games, sometimes including crawl in mud, and had a long queue to take a bath. After that, around 8am we went home and passed out because of exhaustion, most likely till Asar haha. I usually only wake up for zuhur prayer then sleep again and wake up during asar time. I miss solat berjamaah all the time, having private lunch when that time of the month came. During the holy month we make kotak amal, then at the end of the month we walk around the neighborhood and give zakat to those in needs. And of course, the freedom to wear baju muslim, we don't have to wear the uniform during Ramadan.

Despite the hot weather, and no discounted school time (school still running like the other days and holiday start right on 1 Syawal), and all the projects we have to do.

I have never felt Ramadan so special like I used to feel it when I was still a student there, we cherish Ramadan a lot and I think that's how we supposed to do, it is not just another month, indeed it's very special.

As I am growing up, all the things to do seems like have taken away the excitement of Ramadan, I do really wish I could cherish Ramadan like I used to when I was still a minor, of course Ramadan and fasting should not prevent us from doing our job, and doing our job during Ramadan will be values and granted with pahala even more, but you know it just feels like something is missing. How I miss facing Ramadan like a child.

Oh Allah, I hope You will accept all the goods we do during this holy month, and please let us meet the next Ramadhan, I promise to do better and make the most of it. Aamiin.


0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...