CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jumat, 06 Mei 2011

There are so many ideas coming recently, I have so many things that I would like to share them here, but I have plenty of time due to intensif BTA from Monday-Saturday, and I'm being an intruder and also you can call it IPA murtad because I join the social class, but I do miss IPC class my "sok kenal" family so we IPCers decided to take the IPC as well although some of us have moved to IPS, this week I leave home at 11am and get back home at 9 pm from Mon-Thu because there is no IPC for Friday and Saturday. Yeah the point is I'm kinda busy so I can't publish anything here yet and have to save the ideas on my mind, hope that I won't forget it before I post them here. Wish me luck for what I've been fighting for, my future, hope that I can get the best university and also the major through SNMPTN either undangan or tertulis. Fighting!

Sent from my iPod

2 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...