CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Minggu, 24 Januari 2010

A Poem From A Friend

For Putri

To a Princess...
Dear friend,
I thank you for your smile that makes my days seem brighter;
For all the times we spent full of joy and laughter;
When we were having fun hanging out together;
You stuck with me for worst times and better;
It may not be possible, but I hope this friendship lasts forever;
Cause how far away we are doesn't really matter;
Even though we're far apart;
You're always a friend I keep in my heart.

To me, you truly are a princess and I mean it sincerely.
And I hope I could be a great friend just like you.

Maaf ya kurang bagus, Put. Bis bikinnya spontan.
Gw sbny ga bisa bikin poem jg...
With Love,
^^ a friend.

ini yang bikin namanya Joice Pranata , dikirim pada 26 Desember 2009 udah hampir sebulan yang lalu, ga nyangka banget bakal ada yang mau bikinin puisi buat seorang Putri, and it's truly nice... thanks a lot my friends you've made me flattered....

1 komentar:

chop mengatakan...

ya Allah ini sweet bangeeet <3 cie putrii

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...