CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Jumat, 10 Januari 2014

Morning

I haven't slept since I applied my night cream... I fell asleep around 11.30pm and woke up around 3am and realized I haven't prayed , washed my face etc. Actually it's kinda a habbit especially during holiday like this.

Then, after I did my prayer, washing2 etc *what is this*, I opened 9gag, usually I get sleepy while reading 9gag, but since my phone's battery empty, I have to use my iPod and it's not convenient reading 9gag coz my iPod doesn't have the apps. So, I opened my blog, apparently I have to say my abandoned blog.

I used to do blogwalking everyday, and it was a surprise that I haven't done blogwalking for almost 3 months :0
I started to read every updates from the bloglists on this blog's side bar. I put whoever blogs I enjoy reading, it doesn't matter who the writers are, as long as I love the writings I just put it on this blog's sidebar so I won't miss their updates hehehe.

It was a lot, no wonder it's been 3 months, I thought I would fall asleep, but here I am still fully awake. I forgot to mention one of my other resolutions on my post below, it's not to be mager, or be less mager, and to write and read more. I hope I won't neglect this blog and also my other blog (yes, I made a new blog) too much, and yeah really I feel I've been magering so much *pardon my language* and I already forgot what was the last novel I read, a real one not a chicklit or some so-thin-books, really? As long as I remember I was a bookworm, I used to read a lot of books back then. Ah, I got a lot of homework on improving my self....

Regards,
Reihan Putri

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...