CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Rabu, 06 Juni 2012

Most Terngiang-ngiang of the Week

If happy ever after did exist
I would still be holding you like this
All those fairytales are full of sh*t
One more stupid love song I'll be sick

(Payphone - Maroon 5)


How can I not love you
What do I tell my heart
When do I not want you
Here in my arms
How does one waltz away
From all the memories
How do I not miss you
When you are gone

(How Can I not Love You - Joy Enriquez)


I have died everyday waiting for you
Darling don’t be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I’ll love you for a thousand more

(A Thousand Years - Christina Perri)


salahkan radio yang memutarnya berulang2 sampe stuck terus ini lagu2.....

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...