CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Minggu, 18 Maret 2012

Miss and Dream

I am someone who is easily miss anything, it just need a little trigger to my memory and tadaaa i'm in a state of missing something.

It only needs a picture, sound, smell or taste and I might recall all the memories and miss every single moment related to that.

Sometimes, I pity myself, the feeling of missing something/someone or everything is not a pleasant one, moreover it makes me wanna cry because it feels like there is something inside my chest that can not be explained and just stay there.

And when I miss something, I tend to dream about it.

Recently,
I miss my friend Joice. She is studying in the USA, and nights ago I dreamt about going to USA just to meet her.
I miss my boyfriend, and then he came to my dream, in that dream, he kissed me so that I would wake up, just like those in the fairy tales. haha.
I miss my Chennai life, last night I dreamt about visiting the Egmore flat, I met my flatmates, there were newcomers too, and some of them were Indonesian. Very funny.

Maybe, thats why I like sleeping very much :p

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...