CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Selasa, 29 Juni 2010

Vacation

Hi I'm posting this while waiting at Terminal 3 Jakarta Soekarno-Hatta International airport (it's new and really nice), yes me and my family are leaving jakarta tonight, we are going to Bali (for me this is the fifth times) I've been to Bali 4 times before but who will get bored of Bali? And on the july 3rd we are flying to Makassar, we will try the new Transtudio, everyone said it is as good as universal studio. I think this vacation many people I know visit Bali or Singapore, what a coincidence if I could meet some of my friends who also spend their vacation there. Okay then, how about your vacation? Where are you going? How do you spend it? It will be nice to hear from you soon, and I'll tell you how will my vacation be, have a great holiday everyone, hope you will enjoy this vacation. And hopefully me and my family will enjoy this trip also and will come back to jakarta on july 8th safely. Byee! Talk to you later!
Sent from my AXIS Worry Free BlackBerry® smartphone

0 komentar:

Baca Juga

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...